Communication – Dependability – Competitive Rates
From complex avionics installations to a simple oil change, we provide quick and reliable service with clear communication along the way. We can help you plan an upgrade, troubleshoot a problem or get your IFR/VFR certifications up to date.
FAA Certified Repair Station #3FVR712D
Avionics Installations & Upgrades:
- As an Authorized Dealer for many avionics vendors we offer our clients solutions at affordable pricing.
- We manufacture our own wiring harnesses; saving you money.
- ADS-B options to fit any budget
Pitot Static – Transponder – ADS-B Testing and Certifications:
- All Pitot Static and Transponder services are performed in accordance with § 91.411 & 91.413.
- ADS-B services are in accordance with § 91.225 and § 91.227.
- Whether IFR or VFR, we can help you stay in compliance with your FAA 24 month requirements.
Annual And 100-Hour Inspections Include:
- Inspection using the aircraft specific manufacturer’s checklist
- Bore-scope of cylinders
- AD research for recurring actions (Annual Inspections only)
- A detail report of the findings, pictures of bore-scoped items and any other notable visual concerns
- General maintenance services are available at time of inspection at a discounted rate, if desired.
- NO MAINTENANCE OR REPAIRS will be completed without prior approval from the owner.
- We recommend a thorough annual inspection for a pre-purchase, however, the client will determine how detailed the pre-purchase inspection will be; from a detailed annual inspection to a quick overview including:
- Visual inspection of airframe
- Logbook review for AD compliance and status, equipment installed and entries for Form 337
- Bore-scope of cylinders and leak check
- Test flight with current owner
We offer both flat rate and hourly rates for Inspections. Our hourly rate is $85/hour. Flat rates for inspections include labor only; oil, filters, parts, etc. are additional. Call for a quote on flat rate services.
CALL or CONTACT NOW